RT Brothers Rendering T-Shirts For Everyone
Considered as the building blocks of fashion, T-Shirts are not only used in every season but can be used for any reason. From the humble beginning of solid colors and basic prints, T-Shirts have come a long and glorious way in the fashion industry to be used by both men and women for conveying their social status. It's been only an year of our establishment in the clothing industry, but we, RT Brothers
have already become popular in the domain for enabling the wearers to express themselves in a cooler manner through our collection of Designer T-Shirts, Printed T-Shirts, Full Sleeve T-Shirts, Printed T-Shirts for Girls, Full Sleeve T-Shirts for Women, 3/4th Sleeve T-Shirts for Women,
and more. Rendering exceptional services like T-Printing, Screen Printing
, etc. is what we do as a service provider
. However, working as a manufacturer
allows us to be creative for serving people with quintessential designs that go as semi-formal and informal both. Yes! That's right; with our in-house designing and apparel consultancy facilities, we create customized t-shirts for everyone to be worn as work wear or casual wear.How It Is Done
At RT Brothers, designing a t-shirt is a discipline a way our designers live. Their years of experience and practice, have made them to understand what works for the best, when it comes to creating beautiful designs. Leveraging on their ideas, we work in the following stages:
Providing Apparel Consultancy
- Fabric Check: Before the procuring any fabric, each batch is thoroughly examined for any defects.
- Pattern : Our designers create pattern during the sampling phase for determining the usage of fabric and total costing sheet.
- Cutting: Chosen fabric is cut and categorized as per style, size and color.
- Printing: Latest digital screen printing techniques are used for achieving better quality.
- Embroidery: Depending upon the design and fabric, embroideries are either done manually or via machines.
- Assembling: Semi-completed products are collected in the factory for assembling.
- Finishing: Completed apparels are trimmed, examined and packed for delivery.
When clients come to us for printing services and fabric selection, sometimes it gets difficult for them to decide what exactly fit into their requirement. Our idea of rendering apparel consultancy is that our experts will guide them throughout to solve their queries by identifying their requirements and render them with the solutions they desire.